Michigan.Photography allows the purchase of our images to be used for both Commercial and Personal usage. We offer only the Full Resolution (Original) files for our Image Licensing, so you can be sure that our images will fit any desire you may have for them. Learn more about our Michigan Stock Images and how they can be used, below.
Commercial Image Usage
What You May Do
Michigan.Photography (“Content Provider”) grants you a perpetual, non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the accompanying image(s) (collectively, “Media,”) for permitted commercial purposes, defined as:
- advertising, promotion, brochures, packaging
- as part of a commercial website for promotional purposes
- prints, posters, flyers, tearsheets for promotional purposes (not for resale)
- prints, posters, or other commercial display of Media
- magazines, books, newspapers, other printed publications
- video, broadcast, theatrical
What You May Not Do
- You may not resell, relicense, redistribute without express written permission from Michigan.Photography (“Content Provider”). Use as a derivative work, and reselling or redistributing such derivative work is prohibited. Media may not be used in a pornographic, obscene, illegal, immoral, libelous or defamatory manner. Media may not be incorporated into trademarks, logos, or service marks. Media may not be made available for download.
- Content Provider retains all rights, license, copyright, title and ownership of the Media.
- There is no warranty, express or implied, with the purchase of this digital image or video file. Content Provider will be liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license or buyer’s use of the Media.
All Commercial Licenses are $500 for each stock photograph purchased. If you have any questions concerning which license may be right for you, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us to learn more!
Personal Image Usage
Michigan.Photography (“Content Provider”) grants you a non-exclusive perpetual personal-use license to download and copy the accompanying image(s) (collectively, “Media,”) subject to the following restrictions:
- This license is for personal use only. Personal use means non-commercial use of the Media for display on personal websites and computers, or making image prints or video copies for personal use. The Media may not be used in any way whatsoever in which you charge money, collect fees, or receive any form of remuneration. The Media may not be used in advertising. The Media may not be resold, relicensed, or sub-licensed.
- Title and ownership, and all rights now and in the future, of and for the Media remain exclusively with the Content Provider.
- There are no warranties, express or implied. The Media are provided ‘as is.’
- Content Provider will be liable for any third party claims or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license or buyer’s use of the Media.
All Personal Licenses are $100 for each stock photograph purchased. If you have any questions concerning which license may be right for you, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us to learn more!