Ordering & Shipping FAQ
We charge a flat rate for shipping our products. This means, it is $15 plus $2 for every item in your cart for shipping. (A minimum of $17 for shipping one item.) There are no shipping fees associated with stock image purchases, as they are delivered digitally.
All orders are expected to arrive to you within a 4 weeks from the purchase date. Our average time is around 2 weeks, but please allow for a maximum of 4 weeks. Should you need your order sooner, please contact us to arrange for rush shipping.
We are currently only shipping to the following States within the United States: Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Other states and countries will require custom shipping prices. Please contact us to learn more and receive a custom quote.
Yes, our website is secure. Also, all payments are made through PayPal, which adds additional security to our ordering process. If you have any other worries about the security of our website, we invite you to reach out to us with your concerns.
Currently, we accept all payment methods that PayPal facilitates. However, you do not need a PayPal account to order and pay for your purchase. If you do not have a PayPal account, all you need to do is simply “Checkout As Guest”, and select the payment method you wish to use. All orders must be completed through our website, or else over the phone for custom orders. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Yes you can. However, please take note of the following information regarding cancellations… All orders that are cancelled after 48 hours from the purchase date and time, will be charged a 20% restocking fee. Any orders that are cancelled before that 48 Hour window has passed, will receive a full refund. Contact us to cancel your order.
Yes we do! Should your order not satisfy you for any reason within 5 days of receiving it, you may return it to us for a full refund, minus the shipping fees.
If your order is shipping to any location within the State of Michigan, you will be charged the appropriate sales tax for those items. Currently, Michigan Sales Tax is at 6% of the order total. If you are shipping your products outside of the State of Michigan, there will be no sales tax added to your order. Also, we currently have zero sales tax on our stock images.
What an excellent question! We highly recommend wearing clean White Cotton Gloves (find some here) while removing your artwork from it’s shipping containers. This is to avoid any fingerprints and other possible contaminants from the print’s surface. Also, we recommend to store the prints in their protective sleeves until you are ready to frame them, and if you can resist the temptation, you should leave them in those protective sleeves and let the framer handle them instead. One final piece of advice, when handling the Loose Prints… Be sure to always pick them up by opposing corners. (Do not handle the print by two corners on the same side, nor by the edge alone.) This is to ensure that your print doesn’t end up with any creases that would otherwise ruin your artwork.
Should you order a print (loose or matted), you will get the best life from that print if it is displayed in a frame, behind glass. Also, for all the artwork we offer here, be sure to keep it away from direct sunlight, tobacco smoke, other harsh chemicals and pollutants, and liquids.
Yes! You will find that both our metal prints and canvas wraps are ready to hang as soon as they arrive to your shipping address. If you are in Michigan, and would like to arrange for Jeff and Jess to come to you to personally hang your artwork, that can also be arranged. Please contact us to learn more about that.
As of this time, we do not automatically sign our artwork. However, if you wish to have your artwork signed, simply contact us after placing your order, and let us know that you would prefer your artwork to be signed. If we receive enough of these requests, we will consider making that the default method of shipping our artwork. Also, we can offer a certificate of authenticity should you wish to have one of those for your artwork as well.
Yes! Framing is as custom as the artwork itself. We offer many different styles of frames to suit any space. This includes, reclaimed barnwood frames, classic frames, fine art frames, modern frames, and so much more. Should you wish to add a frame to your Print, Matted Print, or Canvas Wrap (which would no longer wrap if we added a frame to it), simply contact us to learn more about the pricing for your custom framing order.
Yes! Custom sizes are always available. If the long edge of the piece of artwork you wish to purchase, is not adequate for your needs, simply contact us to set up a custom order for the size you need most.
What You May Do
Michigan.Photography (“Content Provider”) grants you a perpetual, non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the accompanying image(s) (collectively, “Media,”) for permitted commercial purposes, defined as:
- advertising, promotion, brochures, packaging
- as part of a commercial website for promotional purposes
- prints, posters, flyers, tearsheets for promotional purposes (not for resale)
- prints, posters, or other commercial display of Media
- magazines, books, newspapers, other printed publications
- video, broadcast, theatrical
What You May Not Do
- You may not resell, relicense, redistribute without express written permission from Michigan.Photography (“Content Provider”). Use as a derivative work, and reselling or redistributing such derivative work is prohibited. Media may not be used in a pornographic, obscene, illegal, immoral, libelous or defamatory manner. Media may not be incorporated into trademarks, logos, or service marks. Media may not be made available for download.
- Content Provider retains all rights, license, copyright, title and ownership of the Media.
- There is no warranty, express or implied, with the purchase of this digital image or video file. Content Provider will be liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license or buyer’s use of the Media.
All Commercial Licenses are $500 for each stock photograph purchased. If you have any questions concerning which license may be right for you, please don’t hesitate to contact us to learn more!
Michigan.Photography (“Content Provider”) grants you a non-exclusive perpetual personal-use license to download and copy the accompanying image(s) (collectively, “Media,”) subject to the following restrictions:
- This license is for personal use only. Personal use means non-commercial use of the Media for display on personal websites and computers, or making image prints or video copies for personal use. The Media may not be used in any way whatsoever in which you charge money, collect fees, or receive any form of remuneration. The Media may not be used in advertising. The Media may not be resold, relicensed, or sub-licensed.
- Title and ownership, and all rights now and in the future, of and for the Media remain exclusively with the Content Provider.
- There are no warranties, express or implied. The Media are provided ‘as is.’
- Content Provider will be liable for any third party claims or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license or buyer’s use of the Media.
All Personal Licenses are $100 for each stock photograph purchased. If you have any questions concerning which license may be right for you, please don’t hesitate to contact us to learn more!
Oh no! But, do not worry. If your question is not covered here on our Frequently Asked Questions page, simply contact us to learn the answer directly. 🙂 We look forward to chatting with you and helping you with any questions you may have.